Outside School Hours Care is offered to students and parents of Nichols Point Primary by Stepping Stones Children’s Services and runs Monday to Friday from 3.15pm – 6.00pm.
Children who attend our After School Care will find fun, games, laughter and stimulating activities. Parents can have peace of mind knowing that their children are well cared for and engaged in safe, healthy activities after school. Children are also provided with a healthy and satisfying afternoon tea. The Stepping Stones Children’s Services OSHC program provides activities that assist with all aspects of a child’s physical, intellectual and personal development.
- Sports activities that develop physical fitness, hand eye coordination and good sportsmanship.
- Healthy eating and cooking programs that teach valuable life skills.
- Creative art projects that develop an appreciation of different cultures.
- Dance and drama activities that help children to make friends and express themselves. For more information contact the Stepping Stones Children’s Services – on ph: 1300 665 699
- All our programs are targeted to develop those interpersonal and social skills that are so important in later life.